Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Smile is Contagious

The autoride cost more than a meal of chowmein chicken that can last for days, and I still get in because I want to reach home. Sitting in the auto, I wonder if I'm among those 50% who gets depressed after dengue.. Or perhaps it's just one of those days where I just don't care, I just want to reach home. Tomorrow I will bargain more. Honestly though, I did bargain, starting with half of what he asked. I guess the palmreader the other day was not all the way correct. Yes, I'm stubborn but not when I am standing outside the hospital daydreaming about going to sleep..

On a brigther note, I did see a sign stating: a smile is contagious. So I smiled, because the doctor stated that after today, I do not have to come back for any more treatment related to dengue. There's always something to smile about, right? If not, someone else might smile and you might catch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment